We are seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to drive the development and execution of our marketing automation strategies.
Marketing manager serves as a strategic advisor for marketing automation, and campaign strategy for clients' business goals.
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills and understanding of marketing processes, while also having robust technical skills to support the design and implementation of digital marketing initiatives.
and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns in Driveback that deliver against clients' business goals.
- Develop ongoing campaign analysis and reporting and develop recommendations to optimize campaign and landing page performance, narrow campaign targets, and enhance personalization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to organize and segment data from multiple sources needed for targeted plans.
- Build smart campaigns that curate the customer journey, analyze the end-to-end client experience and provide recommendations to improve engagement and conversion.
- Provide insights into evaluation of campaign effectiveness and ROI and suggest potential adjustments to future activities, in order to maximize quality of leads and conversion rates held by our product.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing, CRM, marketing automation and marketing operations.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective workflow creation and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Bachelors or higher degree required, with a concentration in Marketing, Communications or other business-related field.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.