Are you looking to join a highly ambitious technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love working in marketing and business development? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product created by some of the best engineers? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
At Driveback we are looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we ready to scale our new, world-class product — DigitalDataManager. This is a truly game-changing product with no direct alternatives on the market and which is growing like crazy.
DigitalDataManager helps leading e-commerce brands to connect hundreds of marketing tools without involving IT department and increase their ROI by applying our powerful artificial intelligence algorithms.
Despite this is a quite new solution on the market — it is already trusted by such great brands like Nespresso, L’Occitane, Leroy Merlin, United Colors of Benetton, New Balance and many other enterprises. Today, CMOs and CTOs can’t imagine their lives without using DigitalDataManager.
To skyrocket our growth and market adoption we need to build an amazing business development team that will reach out to customers who need our solution and tell them that it actually exists!
Here's where you come in..
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for generating new business opportunities.
You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new qualified leads. The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
As an early employee, you’ll be working directly with founders and the senior sales team. Your efforts and voice will influence all aspects of business at Driveback. The connections you make through customer outreach will help you make a name for yourself in the fast-growing world of SaaS and digital marketing technology.
You will be directly responsible for outbound lead generation for an assigned market:
- Develop and maintain lists of potential customers based on our target criteria utilizing internet research;
- Build a predictable sales pipeline through reaching out to potential customers and booking sales meetings with internal champions and decision makers;
- Effectively communicate what our product does and how it benefits our clients. You will be the product evangelist;
- Pro-actively generate SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) through LinkedIn, industry websites and conferences, cold calling, cold emailing, etc.;
- Follow up on inbound leads to qualify those leads, then pass those qualified leads to our sales team (Account Executives who are responsible for closing deals);
- Nurture ‘sleepy’ prospects to warm up interest in our product over time;
- Ensure proper reporting of your outreach efforts and insights gained by fully utilizing our CRM;
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales;
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or business development. Ideally, you’ve spent some time as an SDR or BDR in another startup: you know how to make effective cold calls, write outstanding cold emals and LinkedIn messages and generate tons of leads from exhibitions;
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: digital marketing, web analytics, marketing automation, e-commerce, finance sector;
- Exceptional written skills. You have the ability to write succinct and crisp emails;
- Great phone manner. You love to talk to people;
- You don't get depressed when people say ‘NO’ to you;
- High level of positive energy, drive and enthusiasm;
- Fluent English is a big plus so you can develop not only the Russian market;
- Winner. Ideally, you have track-record of being #1 in any area of life (sport, education, job, etc.)
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person with no hesitation for starting conversations with complete strangers;
- Organized. You rely on systems rather than solely your personal memory to ensure great follow-through on tasks;
- Motivated. You have high initiative, creativity, and constantly looking for ways to win;
- Authentically curious, hungry and ambitious, you love learning, and improving yourself;
- Open-minded and love to test new and launch experiments;
- You are naturally entrepreneurial and street smart;
- New, unique and high-quality SaaS product that solves a massive problem for a huge market;
- A dynamic role that involves a lot of experimentation, new learnings and a clear path to more money.
- A lot of opportunities for future career growth within the company.
- An agile team of smart and experienced developers, marketers and managers that not only love what they do but also really good at it.
- Sleek office space near Belorusskaya metro station, Moscow.
- A great company culture that is embracing functional ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and personal growth.